Saturday, July 23, 2011

Santa's Village

Two weeks ago, my family and I visited this place, a combination of an amusement park and a zoo.

This used to be my husband's playground way back when he was a kid until it closed down. My father in law read an article in the newspaper that it will re-open this year and he was so excited. We planned the trip and brought him with us. He wanted to ride the tilt-a-twirl, reminiscing the old days. But since it was too hot and the line was too long, we did not let him. We did promised to bring him back once the weather gets cooler.

My daughter had a great time. And for added bonus, Santa is there talking to kids and adult alike.




She is impatiently waiting for the ferris wheel ride...

and the pony ride.








I spotted this pink hydrangea in the landscape and I am thinking of adding one to my garden.

Lilium 'Royal Sunset' and some Oriental lilies.

DD's so happy with her butterfly-painted face.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...