Saturday, June 12, 2010

Lots of Hostas

All of these hostas are in their third season. I seriously started growing hostas in 2008. I have expanded my garden to accomodate my hosta collection which are interplanted with lilies.

Blue Mammoth


Blue Angel


Great Expectations on the left and Dream Queen on the right. At the back of the boulder is Krossa Regal and to its right is Fried Green Tomato. Please excuse the weeds.


Fallen Angel, sport of Guardian Angel.


Guardian Angel with burnt leaves, sport of Blue Angel.



And last but not the least, St. Paul at its best.

2 comments:

Mr Brown Thumb said...

Nice collection of hostas you got here. I don't think I have any of these but I should post a picture and see if I can get an ID of mine. I'm sure they're common, but I'd like to know their common names.

Lily said...

Thank you. You should. There's a lot of experts out there. Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...