Friday, October 8, 2010

Harvested Seeds and Others


Another batch of lily seeds were harvested. I really like the markings of Centerfold so I crossed it with Chianti, a nice pink asiatic. From one seed capsule, I got 33 promising seeds.

Centerfold

Chianti

I am planning to move my Landinis to another area in the garden and replace them with Aphrodites. I just hope that I won't run out of time.

Another shot in this area.

I dug my Original Love and moved it to the back of the border. It is huge, about the same size as one of the Crimson Noble bulbs I got from Ebay.

2 comments:

MrBrownThumb said...

Those dark lilies are spectacular. I enjoy visiting your blog and seeing the pictures.

Lily said...

Thank you, MrBT. I really like them but they don't go with the pinks. So I am planning to pair them with my Centerfolds.

Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...